An Elite Community to Learn From and to Hold You Powerfully Accountable to Your Big Goals
At the beginning of the year (2019), I connected with Dennis using the networking app called shapr.
We got to talking and scheduled a call.
On the call, we discussed life, coaching, mentorship, finances, business, and masterminds. He shared about a mastermind that he had built called Strivent Mastermind.
He asked me to be a part of the upcoming cohort. So I did, even though finances were tight.
I’ve been a part of a few in-person masterminds before. I love them and believe they are one of the most powerful tools for self and business optimization.
But what I experienced in Strivent changed my world from the start.
Why You Should Join a Mastermind
We are social creatures. We can’t do it alone.
I believe in surrounding yourself with other driven high-performers. I sometimes suffer from a lack of discipline and need accountability, guidance and support. I also want to provide these to others in the group so we can all hit our goals.
This combined effort towards helping each other hit goals fuels the group’s commitment and elevates the entire group to new levels.
It’s a 90-day mastermind. Within those 90 days, I learned more, gained more clarity and took more action than ever before.Miles
You should join a mastermind if..
- You’re unclear on your goals
- You’re lost in your career
- You consistently miss your goals
- You want to land more clients
- You want to become a freelancer
- You want to start a business
- You’re looking to level up in business
- You’re looking to build healthy habits
- You want to pay off debt
- You want to increase your skills
- You want to build wealth
- You want to enhance your relationships
- You want to become the best version of yourself, build your ideal life, and thrive as a high-performer.
Once in a good mastermind, you will start to see a shift. A shift in the way you think and act. You will start to become more conscious of your actions surrounding your goals. You will start to see very clear roadblocks and challenges.
You will start to better understand how to overcome those hurdles and get one step closer to your goal.
You will start to pick up momentum. When you come to a conscious space having to share about your weekly commitments, you don’t want to let the group down. This pressure breeds consistent action.
Consistent action breeds results.
Here is a 3-minute video by Dennis McGinley (Founder) summarizing how it works
We are a community of Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Business owners, and other Leaders who passionately believe that there is no limit to our potential. Together, we co-create a space of honesty, integrity, and accountability to powerfully support you in expanding to your highest potential in your business and life!Dennis McGinley – Strivent Mastermind
We are a Mastermind.
Let’s Actualize Your Potential!
Benefits I’ve Received From Strivent that I Didn’t Fully Experience in Other Masterminds
- Total clarity on my goals
- Big goals boiled down into digestible, trackable weekly and monthly commitments.
- Understanding my why
- Brilliant ideas to solve challenging problems
- Resources and connections to overcome obstacles
- An increase in time, freedom, money
- Motivation to finally kick some bad habits and start some good ones
- Amazing book recommendations
- Special interviews with high-performers
- Great habits, better health, focus, and mental clarity
- A solid morning routine
- Leadership and coaching skills/ability to communicate effectively + ask better questions
- Productivity + time management hacks that have stuck
- Financial organization + automation
- Investing tips + resources
- Better communication + collaboration in my relationships
- 90-day sprint program
- 90-minute Zoom video call once each week (same day/time each week)
- Small cohorts holding each other accountable to big goals
- Each member takes on a primary Focus Goal for the duration of the mastermind that they would like to be held accountable to achieving over the course of the 3 month period.
- Weekly Goals Sheets are shared amongst the cohort to help you consistently plan meaningful action items each week and to use as a record of progress towards the end.
- Lifetime Access to the Private Community for everyone in the Mastermind to communicate throughout the week, for motivation and inspiration, as well as to ask questions and give feedback during and after the program!
How To Get Started
The best way to get started is to fill out the short form below to see if it’s a great fit. Dennis or I will reach out to chat and get you going.
You can learn more on the Strivent website.
I hope to see you inside.